Friday, February 29, 2008

The doctor said, "I don't believe in Fibromyalgia" yesterday!

ChronicPainConnection.com
See all our sites for your special health needs at www.healthcentral.com Friday, February 29, 2008
Your SharePost Roundup
Top Chronic Pain SharePosts of the Week!
bzmomkfor
bzmomkfor (profile)



Living With It Living With It
posted 2/26, comments(2)
Now we all know I can't remember things well so I know this is not an exact quote but without a tape recorder it is dang close. He then set everything aside, pulled his stool closer to me & said, "I would never let... Read more
Read all my posts | Send message

Ouch
Ouch (profile)



Living With It Living With It
posted 2/24, comments(2)
I have chronic undiagnosable back pain. I had strained my back at work three times in one summer lifting steel. Thirty to sixty tons of steel a day for two and a half years I did this job and I grew complacent.... Read more
Read all my posts | Send message

Lisa
Lisa (profile)



Living With It Living With It
posted 2/26, comments(0)
Hi Everyone, I wanted to know is anyone out there suffers from lupus leisions? And if so what kind of treatment do you get and does it make a difference. I get them on my face, head, neck they feel like to me a very bad... Read more
Read all my posts | Send message

advertisement
This Week's
Most Searched
drug images
oxycodone
tmj
percocet

Most Viewed
Vicodin Oral
Percocet Oral
OxyContin Oral
Treatment and Prescription Drug Information
Symptoms of TMJ Disorder

Most Emailed
Weight training aids chronic neck pain
Vicodin Oral
Ultracet Oral
U.S. warns of severe pain with osteoporosis drugs
U.S. back pain costs rise but pain still there

To unsubscribe from this newsletter or to receive other newsletters, please click here.

If you have questions or comments about this newsletter or about our newsletter service in general,
please contact us at comments@thcn.com.
Read our privacy policy

The HealthCentral Network
1655 N. Fort Myer Drive, #400
Arlington, VA 22209
(c) 2007 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments: