Thursday, March 20, 2008

Alternative Pain Therapy with IV Infusions - Pain SharePost Round Up

SharePost Round Up
ChronicPainConnection.com March 20, 2008
Featured SharePosts
Well I know I've been writing about this a lot but seems like a lot of you are quite interested in it. So, here is a a quick walk through of my journey...
I recently found out that i have Fibromyalgia and I am on lyrica. This medication seems to help. My dose has been upped now and I am getting bad joint pain in my knees and fingers...
I have had pain since my big fall almost a year ago. I am hoping this is still the healing process, I guess time will tell. My ortho dr tells me I probably have another year of dealing with it...
advertisement
Sponsored Health Center
.

This email was sent to: dohub.dohub@gmail.com. If this email was forwarded to you by another email recipient and you would like to subscribe to the Chronic Pain email list, click here.

If you'd like to unsubscribe from Chronic Pain emails, manage your newsletter subscriptions, or change your email address, click here.

The HealthCentral Network, 1655 N. Fort Myer Drive, #400, Arlington, VA 22209

(c) 2008 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments: