Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Are You at Risk for Developing Type 2 Diabetes?

The Weekly Checkup
General Health March 25, 2008
Tool of the Week:

Are You at Risk for Type 2 Diabetes?
Over 19 million Americans have diabetes; up to 95% of these cases are type 2. Take our assessment to find out if you are at risk for this growing problem.

Community Corner

We all know that old saying, "Laughter is the best medicine," but is there really any truth behind it? Well, research has shown that laughter can actually have a beneficial effect on the body.

Poll of the Week

How are you doing with your New Year's Resolutions to eat and be healthier?

Your options are:

  • I'm sticking to my weight loss plan
  • I'm exercising more
  • I gave up on weight loss
  • I'm not working out as I would like
  • I want to re-start my healthy resolutions

Vote Now
advertisement
.

This email was sent to: dohub.dohub@gmail.com. If this email was forwarded to you by another email recipient and you would like to subscribe to the General Health email list, click here.

If you'd like to unsubscribe from General Health emails, manage your newsletter subscriptions, or change your email address, click here.

The HealthCentral Network, 1655 N. Fort Myer Drive, #400, Arlington, VA 22209

(c) 2008 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments: