Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alternative Pain Therapy with IV Infusions - Pain SharePost Round Up

SharePost Round Up
ChronicPainConnection.com March 27, 2008
Featured SharePosts
I am here to find information on chronic pain and meet people who deal with it like me. I am thinking about having a baby and concerned with the meds I take and the extra pain pregnancy will bring.
I'm curious if anyone has heard of this problem. My husband had a pump (I believe it was a Medtronic or something) in him for the last 3 years. It always protruded from his abdomen and was very red. Last week he had horrible pain...
I went in to see my doctor today for my yearly physical. All is fine but she informed me today that she and her husband (also a doctor in the office) are planning to retire in the summer of 2009. I heard rumor of this from my grandmother who is also a patient of my doctor's husband....
advertisement
Sponsored Health Center
.

This email was sent to: dohub.dohub@gmail.com. If this email was forwarded to you by another email recipient and you would like to subscribe to the Chronic Pain email list, click here.

If you'd like to unsubscribe from Chronic Pain emails, manage your newsletter subscriptions, or change your email address, click here.

The HealthCentral Network, 1655 N. Fort Myer Drive, #400, Arlington, VA 22209

(c) 2008 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments: