Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Daily Asthma Meds Can Aid Children During Exercise

The Weekly Checkup
MyAsthmaCentral.com March 25, 2008
Tip of the Week

Daily asthma meds keep lungs in play during exercise
Taking asthma medication daily can help prevent the tightening of the airways or "bronchoconstriction" with physical exertion that affects many children with asthma, a new study from Poland confirms.

Community Corner

I really wanted to research about possible gender differences in asthma, so for my final project at uni I have opted to research about gender differences in asthma.

This Week's Asthma Poll

How do you pay for your asthma and allergy medications?

Your options are:

  • My insurance covers the costs.
  • My insurance covers most of the costs and I pay the rest.
  • I pay for the medication myself.
  • I cannot afford my medication.

Vote Now
advertisement
.

This email was sent to: dohub.dohub@gmail.com. If this email was forwarded to you by another email recipient and you would like to subscribe to the Asthma email list, click here.

If you'd like to unsubscribe from Asthma emails, manage your newsletter subscriptions, or change your email address, click here.

The HealthCentral Network, 1655 N. Fort Myer Drive, #400, Arlington, VA 22209

(c) 2008 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments: