Thursday, April 10, 2008

What Jobs Can You Do with Fibromyalgia? Pain SharePost Round Up

SharePost Round Up
ChronicPainConnection.com April 10, 2008
Featured SharePosts
I just wanted to say to all those that may be in pain this evening, my empathy goes out to you....only those of us with pain most every day, can understand what others with this too really feel like. My family and friends have said before to me that if they could only feel my pain for a moment, an hour, a day.
I would like to know any jobs that people with Fibromyalgia and chronic pain have been able to do. I have not been working for 7 years and was turned down for social security. Money is very tight with only one income, plus Dr. and medicine bills.
I had a bad reaction to cymbalta a few months ago, since then i've become a lot more educated about the meds i take. i'm on pain meds for neuropathy, another pill for leg tremors, and one for my blood pressure, i 've taken these for years and know my body's not having a problem with them, but i will not take any new meds because of all the side effects that could possibly happen.
advertisement
Sponsored Health Center
.

This email was sent to: dohub.dohub@gmail.com. If this email was forwarded to you by another email recipient and you would like to subscribe to the Chronic Pain email list, click here.

If you'd like to unsubscribe from Chronic Pain emails, manage your newsletter subscriptions, or change your email address, click here.

The HealthCentral Network, 1655 N. Fort Myer Drive, #400, Arlington, VA 22209

(c) 2008 The HealthCentral Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments: